
You always find a way to keep me right here waiting
You always find the words to say to keep me right here waiting
And if you chose to walk away I'd still be right here waiting
Searching for the things to say to keep you right here waiting
And if I chose to walk away would you be right here waiting
Searching for the things to say to keep me right here waiting???
NO
So much precious time wasted on something that will never be, will never change the way someone can make you feel so worthless! Why Am I waiting ? WHAT am I waiting for, cause what you see is what you get an thats that. Am I stupid ? no...manipulated it to thnkin that...yes
I have given up so many things and for what?
Its no way out...my complaints! but what the fuck am i waiting for?
I have to take lead in this situatin and just handle it with the same importance that it is handled with me..0.... and tired and awake...
...seekin for my happyness...thats all.
I end up spend more time with my dog LOLA

3 comments:
hey..it happens..
most of the time we dont really know whats good for us.. and we stick by things we think make us happy but end up hurting us..
me lo dices a mi..
*hughs* totally understand your situation.. hey..at least you have lola.. (tan linda)... and me silly!!
I love u silllyyyyyyy :P
lola copa cabana jijijij
Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»
Post a Comment