
Every moment I'm near you I try to understand Every second I try to believe In how I am In the silence of moonlight I find myself and you Just as always I'm dreaming I know you're dreaming too And all the tears that I've cried Are maybe drops of rain After all And every sunset sky Is here with us forever now
When I sing I remember Of everything that's good Just being through a lot I know what is pain I never want to hide Maybe I can even regretJust because then I thought That people can be Much more than a simple being
Don't have to try too hard It's not a secret held after all' Cause every falling star Is here with us (forever)
I never want to lose Maybe I'll even think about wishing Just because then I thought That people can be Much more than a simple being

2 comments:
Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»
i just noticed between the last two posts i commented on is a very special day for me! :P
i like first posts in a blog :$
Post a Comment