Ok...I know I have written in such a long time...
too much
I guess I am gonna try this again.
I think maybe I am not the only one who gets frustrated when things don't turn out the way we want, we work for or the way we dream. As the world turns so many things happen and don't happen it keeps going on and on.
This time I try to make my way around it, but still I feel so lost, I don't know what to do. But I cant forget WHO I AM. So many things from the past still linger in the present it seems that what ever you do its never enough.
But still I cant give up yet I just wish that I wasn't so alone.
...this time Ill see past all the lies, all the truths, all the gunk, smog, fog and hope it leads me to a beautiful place....
take me away

No comments:
Post a Comment