What happens happen when you play a game...and you dont even know that you are a part of it , like participant. Thats what happens when people play games with you!
So my story begins as a fairytale, I captured moments with your 5 senses and re-live them, moments of magical feelings, the smell, the taste , pixie dust is all around, I couldn't believe was in the farytale. So I finally lived the story...
fairytales always have the gloomy evil part to them...in this case the rule was I couldnt leave the fairytale I couldn't go outside, learn about the evil parts of the story, so many times I wanted out but the I was inmersed in the pixie feeling.
I finally found a small peep hole outside
each day I tried to make it bigger
after all the effort and the restless hours, I even got hurt in the process, felt tired,thought i was never goin to make it. and one rainy day my little window to outside was even bigger, I was so afraid to what I might find, I
saw glimpses and they scared me.SO That day I finally had the courage and went out...
When I was outside I could see I was living in a small mystical beautiful magical breathtaking cottage surrounded by burnt woods, cloudy, blurry smoglike.. I WAS IN SHOCK CONFUSED I stood there for a while in disbelief and decided to look the other way and could see to the horizon a path the leaded to green fields, valleys. What was I to do could continue livin the faiytaled cottage surround by all that damage , living a lie, playing a story game? or just take a chance.
You got it it sounds better to say fuck that ill take that chance
What am I tryin to say!? Nothing is never as it seems...Pueden estar disfrazadas, pueden ser un sueno, nada es perfecto...al estar ciego a esto vivo un engano no es justo si a ami horizonte tengo un mundo por delante.
que lastima me da...pero adios...me despido de esa historia y me voy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
me voy.. que lastima pero adios.. me despido de ti y me voy..
ninguna cancion nos pega mas.. y no lo pudiste haber escrito mejor!!
i know what its like.. i know how hard it is to wake up.. pero eventually we all do..
sabes que cuentas conmigo if you ever need a helping hand to getcha through that tiny crack..
Post a Comment